EDI Coordinator Job Opportunity
Position: EDI Coordinator
Date Posted: 2/1/2012
Location: Carson, CA
NOVA is a leading innovator and manufacturer of Mobility, Bathroom Safety, and Independent Living products such as designer canes, rolling walkers, transport chairs, wheelchairs, bath safety, cushions, and mobility accessories.
NOVA is seeking an EDI Coordinator for their location in Carson, CA.
- Responsible for facilitating the electronic flow of data from customers; collect, review, and input sales order data
- Track incoming EDI files, monitoring, and researching unsuccessful transmissions, recognizing patterns, resolving and delegating problems for resolution
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Inventory updates
- Submit invoices electronically
- Review open order reports & reprint backorders
- Responsible for printing orders and packing slips hourly
- Process ASNs
- Assist with web content
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work both in a team environment and individually when necessary
- Detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines, adaptable to rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Must possess excellent follow-through capabilities
- Believes in the Nova mission and fits in with our company culture
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft programs (also prefer experience with Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign)
- Excellent time management skills; punctual and ability to meet deadlines
- 2-5 years ECommerce experience is required
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Benefits: Full Individual Health and Dental, 401K, Vacation and Sick days, Paid Holidays
Hourly Rate: This is an entry level position with hourly rate from $13 - $15/hour.
How To Apply:
This position is closed.
To be notified of new job openings,
please send your resume to
jobs @ edi-center.com.